Looking for the perfect present for a photography loving dad? Fujifilm’s Father’s Day gift guide has you all covered
Father’s Day is nearly here (psst: it’s Sunday, June 21), and while this year’s celebration of dads will certainly be a bit different than those before, it makes it all the more reason to make it count. Stuck on what to buy for Father’s Day this year? Of course, dads can be difficult to shop for, and the “world’s best dad” mug just doesn’t cut it after the fifth grade.
So, make sure you get your favorite man something he’ll love and include it in his essential items when he packs his bag of must-have things to hit his desk of work, at the home of course. We know that Fathers can be unusually picky and possessive when it comes to their choice of gadgets. But one thing that all dads, whether new turned or old ones, have in common, is their love for cameras and capturing memories of your childhood or milestones you achieve in your life.
These loving dad’s make sure that they do not miss out on a single memory of you. Whether it’s filming your first steps or your first day at school, or the day of your farewell at school or your college convocation. They make sure they sneakily take a picture of that moment and tease you every now and then for your choice of shoes, flashy tie, hairstyle, or your favorite pink dress that became popular among your childhood pictures.
This father’s day, whether you’re a wife gifting a new dad or a child looking for memorable presents to give to dad. It’s time you remind your dad of his passion and let him click endless pictures of you and memories to come. Take a look at these cool cameras from Fujifilm’s gifting guide and bring a smile on your old man’s face!
- instax SQUARE SQ10: The instax SQ10 model is specially designed to help one express their creativity in an instant, with stunning direct prints from the new hybrid instax SQUARE SQ10. This camera lets one capture those ‘once in a lifetime’ memories and moments beautifully, in a stylish square format.
Price: INR ₹ 14,299
“For the dads who like both old school and new things, Instax Square SQ10 poses an ideal pick. Hence, if your dad’s the kind of a person who loves old songs but prefers a smartphone to hear them, then Instax Square SQ10 can be your Father’s Day gift to him.”
2. : The instax mini 90 offers advanced features, such as bulb and double exposures with enhanced capability to capture light creatively. It also comes equipped with new functions and features like macro mode, double exposure mode and high performance flash, making this an instant camera for every photographer developed under the concept “NEO CLASSIC.”
Price: MRP ₹ 10,999
3. The all new instax mini LiPlay boasts of cutting-edge features like LCD display screen and wireless connectivity that enables one to print photos directly from their smartphone. It is not just a camera; it is a printer as well.
Price: INR ₹13,799.00
Price: MRP – SP Gold – ₹12,869.00, SP Silver ₹12,649 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Fujifilm X-T4: The all-rounder X-T4 is the newest pinnacle of the X series, delivering the highest performance in both stills and video. With this innovation, Fujifilm will be introducing a new shutter unit that has been developed keeping in mind the needs and demands of the users for the camera to be fast, durable and quiet. And indeed, the X-T4 delivers as it comes combined with the fastest ever autofocus performance in an X Series camera, thanks to the development of a new algorithm, you can now capture the decisive moment that you may have missed before.
Price: X-T4 Body Only is Priced at MRP ₹ 154,999/-
- Fujifilm X-A7: Advance your photography and make an impression with the X-A7. Simple, familiar controls at your fingertips let you create stunning results that tell your unique story. The new addition to the X Series range of compact and the lightweight mirrorless digital camera offers an outstanding image quality with the company’s unique color reproduction technology. Sporting a retro and stylish design, the compact X-A7 weighs 320g and offers a host of features including the newly-developed 24.24MP APS-C sensor.
Price: Silver, Camel, Dark Silver, Mint Green and Navy Blue at MRP ₹ 59,999/-
You might also like
More from Cover Story
Gx : Being a female Dj, how it look like? Paroma : I feel quite proud that I have broken a …