It’s a littler variant of the Model S, while additionally sitting beneath the Tesla Model Y and Model X SUVs.
While Tesla has utilized letters for the names of its different vehicles, it was constrained into trading from an E to a 3 with this one. As indicated by Fortune, Tesla dropped an application for the Model E after a debate with Ford who has an on-off relationship with the letter, being used on its E-arrangement of vans.
Tesla Model Y: the principal reduced Tesla SUV
Electric vehicles clarified: all that you have to know
Portage Mustang Mach-E: this is Ford’s first completely electric vehicle
Quit wasting time
- What’s going on here? Tesla’s most reasonable electric vehicle
- What’s the range? Up to 348 miles
- How would I get one? Tesla store or site
- When it is out? Out at this point
- What does it cost? Starts at $39,990 (£40,490, AU$73,900)
- How quick right? 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds
Image credit : cardekho
Tesla Model 3 price and availability
The Tesla Model 3 is accessible in various nations around the globe, including the US, UK, and Australia and is the company’s first ‘reasonable’ electric vehicle.
You might also like
More from Automotive
Making driving safer and distraction-free, Pioneer India has launched its Smart Sync App and SPH-C19BT head unit at The Lalit …